I help people using tailored dialogue, safe & boundaried touch when appropriate, breathing & mindfulness skills, and movement.
You might be struggling with…
- chronic stress
- chronic pain
- numbness / hopelessness
- gut disturbance
- sleep disturbance
- abrupt mood swings and over-reactions
- extreme tiredness and loss of energy
- feeling disconnected from friends and family
- feeling like you’re “just going through the motions”
- turning to addictive behaviors or substances in order to manage
Rooted Bliss integrative somatic healing can help you rediscover a sense of home within yourself.
Perhaps your doctor has prescribed pills or surgery, or you are already in talk therapy, or you are seeking natural healing. Rooted Bliss can complement the work you are already doing and help you get better results overall.
Imagine finally breaking through and moving forward into your life with a renewed sense of vitality, hope, and real inner peace.
I can help you reconnect to your body, heal old patterns of destructive self-talk, and address physical symptoms naturally.
I also welcome individuals seeking greater wellness, even if there is no specific issue you need to resolve!