Greater wellness and trauma healing is available with the right support. Somatic Integration works well alongside other treatments including medical treatment, psychotherapy, and holistic approaches.
I support people using varying techniques (suited to the individual).
Often, trauma includes a profound lack of safety. So we usually start by building, and learning to reliably access, an internal sense of safety and connection in the body. Everything else builds off of that. Other techniques I use include but are not limited to the following:
- Somatic emotional awareness, processing, containment, and grounding
- Mindfulness, breath practices, and intentional movement
- Working with parts (internal family systems), attachment, ancestral patterns, and modern societal patterns to illuminate the origin of symptoms
Somatic Integration works with a variety of conditions including but not limited to:
- Psychosomatic symptoms including undiagnosed / chronic pain, GI symptoms, and others
- Major and minor single-incident traumas, including car accidents
- Brain injuries / TBI symptoms
- Complex trauma (C-PTSD) and early childhood trauma
- Addictions and addictive/compulsive behaviors
Please access the menu on this page to learn more about each modality I practice, or keep reading to see a list of trainings & certifications I have completed. Contact me to set up a free consultation or click here to schedule an appointment.